Tuesday, May 12, 2009

US-BASED NIGERIAN RAP ARTIST, FELYNE STORMS NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY




Sophisticated, classy and multi talent US-based Nigerian Rap artist, cosmetologist, make-up artist and hair stylist, Felicia Babalola popularly known as Felyne is definitely rocking the mainstream industry with her album, titled “Opposite twist”. In recent times are singles, “My Baby”. My Baby remix” and “Addiction” has been toping charts.
The Kean University Star Search Award Winner of Best Hip-Hop/Rap Performance” and Psychology graduate spoke to OYINDAMOLA LAWAL on her fascinating, sexy and irresistible fashion style.

Definition of fashion
Originality, unique, clingy. When you are walking out the street, you are notice; you fashion catches people’s attention.

Style of fashion
Rock-star and classy. I like cut-up jeans, pasting things on jeans, shirts and shoes, in the US that’s what a lot of people are doing.

Favourite piece of clothing
I love dresses because they bring out your shape.

Most expensive item
My shoes

Favourite designer
Baby phat, that is Kimora Lee Simmons clothing line. Baby phat is her brand name and the logo for baby phat is cat and Felyne is pertaining to the cat family called Felidea.

Favourite signature
Jlo glow. It smells great and it is long lasting

Most cherish possession
My gargets, ipod, laptop, and any computerize things.

Turn on
Colour combination

Memorable moments
The day I hosted a big fashion show in the US. It was memorable because I was really able to showcase my talents in terms of make-up and that kick up my make-up career.

Most embarrassing moment
When I fell in front of a guy I liked

Inspiration
Music, fashion shows and weddings. It inspires me to want to try and experience what is out there

Beauty routine
Skin care, toner, and cleanser. It helps bring out your true beauty without make-up

Favourite body products
Dove soap because it keeps me moisturized. For make-up, I love Mac.

Best colour
Red and black. Black, because it goes with everything and red because it just attracts me.

Role model
My mum, because she is very hard working.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best. welcome to Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info, she is really that good. there is this cat Tony Raymond, what do you think. is this track as hot is they say.

    ReplyDelete