Saturday, October 9, 2010

D'BANJ SENT THUGS TO BULLY NIGERIA JOURNALIST IN NAIROBI

Azuka

THISDAY entertainment and Style Columnist, on her faceebook status wrote " In far away NAIROBI, D'BANJ has sent his thugs 2 intimidate and bully me over a story l did last week on my FAIRGROUND column asking "If he is really Mr endowned or lacking songs" and how GLO slashed his fee as dia AMBASSADOR frm 60 million 2 12.5million becos of his unprofessional conduct.on Friday
 however, D'banjis said to be on a sponsored tour of the Eastern African City and Azuka is on the team of Journalist covering the Gig.

She says D'banj was obviously pissed becos of her negative review of his song 'Mr Endowed' and her revealing story on his reduction of fees for his Glo endorsement deal from 60 million Naira to 12.5 million. All these was revealed on her Saturday column Fairground. She reportedly gave him a tongue lashing wen he and his 'thugs' tried to intimidate her. She posted thus on her facebook page.....

Azuka Francisca Ogujiuba ‎@ Julie, no b small thing, if d organizers of d event was not there, only God wat wud ve happened.....they were all carrying glasses of Hennesy including d KOKO GANSTER himself...and D'banj was acting like a Don as his his thugs bully me....l told h

Azuka Francisca Ogujiuba @ oyindamola My dear, na so l c am....but l ve decided 2 ve my own thugs dat will follow me around and bully anybody who l tink has annoyed me....lol!!
im 2 fuck off becos he cant make me like d useless song and dat if wat l wrote was fabricated, he shud sue and not send thugs afta me....we dey watch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment