Monday, January 26, 2009

UNILAG STUDENT NEED HELP

THIS WAS THE MAIL RUGGEDMAN SENT TO ME EARLIER TODAY

This is a sad and we pray it doesnt get sadder.A university of Lagos State student has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.Friends are trying to put together a concert this Saturday in the university campus to raise funds for her surgery.I have definately agreed to lend my support performance wise to the cause.
I was called some minutes ago to ask if I will be willing to support.I hereby appeal to other artistes reading this to show some love n do a good thing.If you are an artist and interested call Uche on 08062414400.
The name of the student is being witheld for now for personal reasons but the venue and other info will be put up here soon.
God bless no matter your reply.
RUGGEDMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment