Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hi buddies ! HAPPY NEW WEEK! YEEPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE






hmmmm ow was ur weekend? i hope fun.......... of course for those that went to rock their night at the AY Show, i heard it was fun, though did not attend. may be will catch the glimpse some other time. my weekend was good, i was at home watching series. i just finished smallville. of course i know you've watched it , but it just caught my attention recently and i really enjoyed it. ahhhh, it gave me sleepless night.
anyway i decided to post my today's fashion.

2 comments:

  1. O girl, you sweet o. Gbabe!

    Really, my weekend was taken away by meeting upon meeting on my forthcoming event: FR:2= FASHION REVOLUTION RELOADED.

    But you dey try o, becuase some of these series can be time taking. Be ware babe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can now call 08057143261 (Seun) and 08067599900 (Oyindamola) for your PASS for FR:2 = FASHION REVOLUTION RELOADED...redefining style

    ReplyDelete