Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yemi … Stylish, yet simple




Yemi … Stylish, yet simple
BEYOND the deep voice, good diction, unique acting skills and compelling performance lies Yemi Blaq’s distinctive style.
  Apart from acting, he is also a talented dancer. The tall and dark skinned actor was the winner of Celebrity Takes 2, a Spirit of David (SOD) dance competition. He is undoubtedly one of the best and most admired actors in Nollywood.
  Having carved a niche for himself in the movie industry, the singer, producer and scriptwriter has also proved to be one of the stylish actors with simple, but eclectic style.
When it comes to fashion, the University of Benin Theater Arts graduate is an ultra-casual guy.

Sneak peak intoYemi’s style
Don’t go with trends
  Yemi does not believe he has to go with the trends, rather he prefers garment that fits and looks smart on him. Just like him, wear something you can comfortably move around in.

Eclectic is it
  His style is eclectic. He says, “I'm not a lover of convention.”

Comfy all the way
  You need to feel comfortable in what to wear. However, this should not be confused with sloppy and unkempt look. He says, “I don what gives me some comfy.”

CK rocks
  When it comes to scperfumes, Yemi likes CK because of its clean masculine edge over others.

Coordinate your red carpet look
  When it involves coordinating his red carpet looks, the actor works with his image consultant, Debbie Ibinola of Demeanor to put together what suits his personality. Another important thing he works with is, the theme of the event.

Yemi daily tips
   He reveals, “I can't leave the house without brushing my teeth, my ipad and my wristwatch.”

Shop eclectically
 “Shopping is done as eclectically as possible. I see, I like and I buy. I can buy anything I like from anywhere,” he says.

Go with Kors
   For designer, Yemi loves Michael Kors.

Sobriety works wonders
  When the look is forced, when we stress on it too much, it looks like a fancy dress. Keep it simple to avoid any fashion nightmare.

Go beyond
  You have to look above the trends in order to better understand the right elements to adopt. Men’s fashion should be a place of personal freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment