Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm a very stylish person....i'm the Hip Hop princess - Mo'Cheddah

The pretty damsel, Modupe-Oreoluwa Oyeyemi Ola,  popularly known as Mo’Cheddah came into the Nigerian music industry  in 2008 and ever since, her flow, delivery, style has made a huge mark for her in the entertainment industry. Mo’Cheddah official debut single “ if you want me” is presently rocking airwaves. She Spoke to OYINDAMOLA LAWAL on her Fashion.

Your style?
  Hip hop/pop outfit that reflects my personal style

Make-up designers?
  My makeup products are by British makeup outfit; Dreammatte and my makeup will be done by Labelles Touch.

Signature scent
  My signature scent will be Flora by Gucci. Gucci happens to be one of my favorite perfume designers

Colours
   My color theme is purple, gold and blue. All colors of Royalty (you know i'm the hip hop princess)

How would you define your sense of dressing?
    I'm a very stylish person who still likes to keep it fun and comfortable.

How would you define fashion?
  Fashion is an external expression of who a person really is on the inside.

What is that unique touch that stands you out?
  My personal style. I go for what looks good to me, not particularly specific brand names.

What body product will you be wearing?
  As usual, I will use Johnson baby products.

What is your favourite body product and y?
  All my body products are Johnson products. I have been using them for AGES. I’m very comfortable with them and they work for me

Any beauty routine?
  I drink lots of water in the morning, exercise and NEVER sleep with any sort of makeup on.

No comments:

Post a Comment