Friday, May 28, 2010

Nikki Laoye reveals her fashion and the secret behind her beauty

 Talented gospel artist, Nikki Laoye brought something refreshingly new to the gospel music scene. Her single track, ‘Never felt this way before’ made airwaves across Africa and beyond. She spoke to OYINDAMOLA LAWAL on her Fashion and the secret behind her beauty

How would you define fashion?
For me, Fashion is looking good in the designs and colors that fit your body shape. 


What is that unique touch that stands you out? 

   My unpredictable style. Nikki always comes out with outfits that “do her” just right and she keeps you guessing. I could wear leather pants today and a cute skirt the next.

How would you define you sense of dressing? 

 Adventurous, chic and cute.. All in one!! My style is a combination of the chic and casual look. Cute pants, a stylish top and few inches of heels to go with it.

Favourite make-up designer
Sleek and Black Opal make-up line



Signature scent (perfume)

 My favourite- Eternity Moments by Calvin Klein


Best colour
I love black, 
 I think it’s sexy and adventurous.       


Body product
Neutrogena light sesame body lotion. 



What is your favourite body product?
  I love Neutrogena line of products. From their deep clean cleanser to the light sesame body products. It’s great for my skin. 



Beauty routine?
  Just the usual, Cleanse, Exfoliate, Moisturize. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment