Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bimbo … simple, but trendy


Bimbo Balogun, Vice President of Beader Designers Association of Nigeria (BDAN) and the CEO Bimbeads, has made a name not only as bead designer, but also as a make-up artist. She has showcased her designs both locally and internationally. She speaks with OYINDAMOLA LAWAL on fashion.

 Definition of fashion
  It’s that aspect of man that involves styles of clothing. It’s, in fact, a way of life.
Favourite piece of clothing
  I like casuals, a pair of jeans and nice top or a short gown.
Style of dressing
  Simple, but trendy.
Signature scent
   Any good fragrance.
 Most stylish icon
   Kimora Simons. She is a model and an entrepreneur. She is young and intelligent aside her achievements. She has a TV show on DSTV, which I watch regularly.
Role models
  I admire Blessing Awosika for her business acumen.
 Beauty routine
   I moisturize, that is one thing I can’t do without.
Favourite designer
  I don’t have any in particular, but I admire Nobel Afrik.
Favourite body product
 Nuoba and Mary Kay foundation.
 If given a chance to change something in Nigeria, what would it be?
   I would eradicate the tout “agberos” in Lagos and other affected states.

No comments:

Post a Comment