Friday, June 4, 2010

Could this be love? Nas covers his nude Tattoo of Exwife, Kelis; Temitope show off her tattoo of Lover's name


  One of the major disadvantages of having a tattoo is regretting getting it later or out growing it sometime down the line and wishing you had not gotten the design you did.
    Temitope Bekky, a student of Yaba Tech lay, quiet and unmoving, for thirty minutes while a stranger repeatedly stabbed her with sharp needles, causing blood to pour steadily out of her upper bum. Some people get tattoos because of fashion, while others for the sake of love. For Nas, an international rapper and Temitope also known as Bekky, an undergraduate, inscribing a tattoo picture and name of their lovers was a way of expressing their love.
  The rapper Nas has decided to move on from his ex-wife, Kelis by covering up the tattoo that he had of her on his arm with a lion's face. The tattoo, which originally had a topless Kelis in Jeans was a topic of scorn from rapper 50 Cent, who famously called Nas (among other rappers) out in his 2005 diss track, “Piggy Bank”: “ Kelis said her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard/ Then Nas went and tattooed the bitch on his arm.”
 However, it is unclear whether Nas plans to continue the tattoo’s alteration, though he has confirmed the end of the marriage, saying, “ Oh my God, I’m single.”
   Just three years into the relationship, Temitope decided that the best she could do to express her love for Busayo is to inscribe his name below her waist.
   According to her, “I love him so much and I love the tattoo. If we break up, which I don’t pray for, I will add the name to my names and I will tell everyone it’s my name.”
  When asked why she chose that part of her body, she enthused“ it is for him, so I wanted it hidden, besides I did not want my parent to see it. it was unknown to Busayo that I was going to inscribe his name, he followed me to the tattoo shop and he was surprised and happy when he saw it was his name I tattooed on my body. I did it for N10, 000 and he payed for it.”  

4 comments:

  1. this is crazy.its only the wise that will survive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is obsession.She is giving d guy more reasons to jilt her subtly n unknowingly.i bet u, she will one day regret her action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is nutty case!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. De can pretend, de dat do dat 4 luv,
    but some can do dat to get a favor 4rm their luva say...if i dnt luv u will i put ur name on my body...lol

    ReplyDelete