Monday, June 7, 2010

Two Nigerian Musicians, Sammie Okposo and Olu Maintain set to walk down the aisle with their lovers

Two top Nigerian musicians, Sammie Okposo and Olu Maintain are set to walk down the aisle with their soul mates. wishing them best of luck!!!!!!!!!
  Nigerian Afro Hip-Hop Artist, Olumide Adegbulu, popularly known as Olu Maintain is set to wed, London based lover Wendy Ajakaiye. The wedding, which will take place in London and Nigeria, is scheduled for the last quarter of the year. According to him, “ I am getting married very soon. Her name is Wendy and I met her in Los Angeles last year when I was out there recording.” Describing his wife to be, he enthused, “She's very beautiful, extremely intelligent, very career driven, tolerant, kind and very understanding."

    One of the top Nigerian gospel musicians and Globacom ambassador, Sammie Okposo has found his missing rib, Nwanne and decided to leave his long bachelorhood. However, his traditional wedding is scheduled for June 26 in Anambra State and the white wedding will take place in Lagos on July 1st, 2010. According to him, he has found his beterhalf. He added, “ A virtuous woman that will complement me, loves me for who I am and is not intimidated or perturbed by my status”.

No comments:

Post a Comment